Click on the address below for driving directions:
585 Silicon Drive
Bagdad, PA 15656-8545
Shipping/receiving core hours: Mon-Fri 8 am to 10 pm
- Grain-Oriented Electrical Steels
At the Bagdad plant, World-Class conventional grain-oriented electrical steels are finished using:
- Three-strand normalizing / decarburizing furnaces
- Computer-controlled three stand Tandem cold rolling mill
- Tunnel Furnaces for high temperature hydrogen annealing
- Heat flattening / Coating lines
- State-of-the-art packaging line and other finishing equipment.
Click here to read about the production of Grain-Oriented Electrical Steel.