ATI OmegaBond® Tubing uses an advanced technology that enables the use of dissimilar metals in the same tube or pipe by use of advanced materials joining technologies -- extrusion bonding.
This tubing solution is perfect for chemical processing applications, including:
- Mineral Processing
- Oil & Gas
| OmegaBond® Advanced Tubing White Paper
The OmegaBond® Advanced Tubing White Paper details the importance of increasing urea plant capacity and preventing corrosion related downtime.
Combat Costs with OmegaBond® Tubing:
- Reduce corrosion & erosion
- Create plant capacity
- Cut maintenance costs & downtime
- Improve performance
These joining technologies allow the optimization of material properties where they are specifically needed in a process component.
Key Advantages of ATI OmegaBond® Tubing:
- Seamless zirconium protective barrier on the titanium
- No opportunity for corrosive solution to leak between inner and outer layers, due to the metallurgical bond
- Tubes can be welded, formed, bent...even crushed or flattened, without damage to the bond layer
Flattened ATI OmegaBond® Tube Sample
||Photomicrograph of Unbroken Metallurgical Bond|