As a leader in product and process innovation, ATI offers cutting-edge technology and renowned metallurgical experience that continues to produce breakthroughs in proprietary alloys and processes for aerospace applications.
ATI has more than 170 metallurgists, chemists, engineers and staff members playing key roles in the development of new alloys.
In addition, we offer:
- Extensive modeling experience to achieve rapid prototyping of new alloys
- Chemistry, mechanical property and corrosion-resistance analysis
- Functional testing and optical and electron microscopy
- Applied research with and for aerospace customers
- Microstructure Control
- New Materials
- Process Modeling
- Corrosion Engineering
- High-temperature Metallurgy
- Powder Metallurgy
- Surface Science
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Failure Analysis
- Tool & Die Making
- SuperCooler™ Processing
- Metallurgical & Corrosion Testing
Our goal is to design and engineer products that meet application-specific, mission-critical requirements and specifications.