ATI Oil & Gas offers cutting tools and services that are on the leading edge of performance and innovation. Using our know-how and experience in metalworking, we provide products that dramatically improve the strength, performance and longevity of your drilling equipment. Our product line includes:
- Cemented carbide components and materials for drilling applications
- Tungsten carbide-based rotary drill bits that are engineered to stringent specifications for rock drilling
- Cutting teeth, cutting inserts and solid tungsten carbide cutting insert bases
- Patented tungsten composite tooling for machining valve and pump components
- Pipe turning tools
- Special formulations of tungsten carbide powders
- Tools that thread-roll and thread-cut piping, outer casings and sucker rods to provide an extremely tight, secure fit.