Landis® Threading Tools
For over a century, we have been setting global standards for excellence in high volume thread cutting and thread rolling applications.
- Landis® Dies and Chasers are excellent for producing all standard types of pipe threads and are unequalled for producing Acme and other coarse pitch threads requiring heavy metal removal. The program includes stationary die heads, revolving die heads, chasers and Acme thread tools.
- Landis® Thread and Form Rolling program includes thread rolling heads, rolls, consumables and spares as well as machine rolls and replacement rolls.
- Landis® Tap Program offers both collapsible and solid adjustable taps with replaceable chasers. These two systems offer a low-cost solution to internal threading operations.
- Landis® Reamers for reaming, chamfering, and facing come in four basic styles - solid, detachable blade, insert blade and composite.
- Landis® Replacement Dies: We offers a replacement machine die for practically every major cylindrical die brand on the market today, from Plain Annular Threaded dies to the most demanding specialty dies. Dies are available up to 9” nominal O.D. with bore sizes to 3”.
- Landis® Hollow Milling Cutters: Landis® Hollow Milling Cutters offer an easy, economical method to use a Landis Die Head to turn, groove, form, point and face. Hollow milling cutters are similar to chasers, except they have a cutting instead of a threading profile, and can be supplied for use with virtually any type of revolving or stationary head.
Stellram® Thread and Grooving Products
Stellram® has a comprehensive threading program available in a wide range of thread forms. Three high-performance grades suitable for a wide range of materials are available. ATI Stellram's grooving and cut-off range consists of both internal and external tools. A variety of systems are available to handle a multitude of applications.
- Stellram® Threading Products: ATI Stellram's comprehensive threading program for titanium, nickel alloys and other high performance metals is available in a wide range of thread forms. Partial and full profile inserts are offered. ATI Stellram offers three high-performance grades suitable for all machining applications in a wide range of materials for maximum productivity.
- Stellram® Tool Holders: ATI Stellram offers both external tool holders and internal bars with coolant holes. Chatter free holders are available for difficult applications.
- Stell-lok™ products provide a rigid clamping system for threading applications. Double-ended inserts are used in holders that also accommodate grooving and profiling inserts.
- Stellram® Grooving Products: ATI Stellram offers internal and external grooving and cut-off tools for a variety of applications including inserts for hard-to-reach places; external grooving inserts for Swiss automatic grooving; carbide inserts for ultra-mini internal grooving; and two efficient part-off systems available as either right- or left-hand inserts.