Each of our forging operations is a full-service operation that includes on-site capabilities for engineering, tooling, inspection and more. In addition, ATI Forged Products supports two dedicated service operations that specialize in machining services for aerospace forgings.
- Diameter up to 45" (1155mm)
- Weight up to 2000 lbs (900kg)
- Diameter up to 36" (915mm)
- Weight up to 800 lbs (360kg)
- Diameter up to 185" (4500mm)
- Weight up to 50,000 lbs (22,700kg)
- Diameter up to 24" (600mm)
- Weight up to 500 lbs (225kg)
- Counterblow Hammers
- Drop Hammers
- Part Sizes
- Diameter up to 70" (1800mm)
- Weight up to 20,000 lbs (900Kg)
- Rings diameters 60" to 336" (1500 to 8500mm)
- Heights up to 120" (3050mm)
- Weights up to 350,000lbs (150,000 kg)
Our East Hartford, CT Aerospace Machining Operation has the technology, equipment and expertise to machine parts in a wide range of sizes, geometries and materials.
Weight: Up to 1,200 lbs.
Diameter: Up to 85 inches (213.4 cm) for x-travel for milling, Up to 24 inches (61 cm) for turning
- Stainless Steel
- Exotic Aerospace Alloys
Our East Hartford Operation also has the technology, equipment and experience to machine parts in a range of weights, sizes and materials.
Weight: 0.5 to 1,500 lbs.
Diameter: Up to 60 inches (152.4 cm)
- Nickel-based Alloys
* trademark of Pratt & Whitney
Sonic Configuration Machining
From our facility in Coon Valley, Wisconsin, ATI Forged Products serves a variety of aerospace and general industrial markets with a specialization in manufacturing parts made of superalloys and titanium.
- Turbine disks and other aerospace components
- ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 2009 Rev. C.
- 19 CNC machines
- 6 manual machines
- 4 vertical configurations
- 21 horizontal configurations