Solar. Wind. Nuclear. Coal. Gas. Whatever the source, generating and distributing energy over the world’s power grids places extreme demands on systems and materials. Our full line of high-performance products meets a wide range of needs for protection, conductivity, thermal performance and corrosion resistance.
Multiple needs, multiple solutions
ATI solutions for the energy industry include corrosion-resistant alloys (CRAs) for water systems and scrubbers in coal plants; specialty materials for solar, geothermal and wind applications; and reactor-grade zirconium and hafnium alloys, pioneered by ATI, for nuclear plants. Wherever electrical energy is created and used, ATI specialty materials and components are an important part of the solution.
- Corrosion-resistant alloys (CRAs)
- Reactor-grade zirconium and hafnium alloys
- Nickel-based superalloys
- Pipe, tube, heat exchangers
- Pollution control systems
- Gas and Steam Turbines
- Solar, fuel cell and geothermal applications
- Nuclear service water systems, fuel cladding components, structural components, process equipment
- Spent nuclear fuel applications
Tools + Resources